At Craig Cat, we know that both style and functionality matter. Our catamaran boats in FL are exceptionally well-built and come in an array of different styles. All Craig Cat boats deliver a rare blend of sport boat performance and genuine comfort. Some of our models include the Camo Edition, Key West Edition and of course, our new model for 2017…The Tahitian.
Who Invented Catamaran Boats?
Transport yourself to the pacific with our Tahitian style compact boat. Did you know, Polynesians actually invented the catamaran boat? In case you aren’t familiar, a catamaran is a multi-hulled watercraft featuring two parallel hulls of equal size. Polynesians invented the first catamaran boat to travel the pacific islands. The two parallel hulls were logs! The founders of Craig Cat admire how the first catamaran boat was invented and acknowledged that the Polynesians invented it. That is why we created the Tahitian!
The Tahitian is our most recent model and it screams “Island Vibes!” The center piece of the boat is painted to look like brown and yellow bamboo pieces, which actually looks like real bamboo. The center piece has the name of the boat The Tahitian written in a flowy island font with a flower attached as part of the name, or otherwise logo. Red Hibiscus flowers can be found in at least two spots on the Tahitian. One big, beautiful flower can be found towards the end of the boat right above the stereo system. Another red Hibiscus flower can be found on the convertible top, next to the words Craig Cat. If you like the Tahitian but would prefer something other than a flower, you can replace the large hibiscus flower above the stereo with a Tahitian sun. The Tahitian model also comes with a friend…a cute green lizard that is part of the theme. That little guy is placed next to the hibiscus flower above the stereo.
The Quality of Our Catamaran Boats in FL
The seats in the Tahitian are cream and tan colored, which match well with the bamboo centerpiece. The Tahitian stands out from all the other Craig Cat catamaran boats in F L because of its island style. To get down to the nitty-gritty see all the standard features below!
- Full Remote will electric key start, and electric tilt
- DSTS- Dynamic Sport Tuned Suspension System
- CHD- Calibrated Hull Design
- ASC- Automatic Stability Control
- Deluxe Bucket Seats- Comfortable high-back custom deluxe bucket seats
- Fishing Rod Holders- Custom 4-rod fishing rod holders
- Deck Light- LED courtesy interior deck light
- Full Width Storage- Custom large full width composite storage compartment
- Beverage Holders- High grade, polished stainless steel, removable beverage holders
- Powered by Evinrude- Quiet, efficient, and powerful high output Evinrude E-TEC Engines
- HD Sound System- High definition JBL AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth sound system, new high-powered chrome finish 2-way marine speakers
- Extremely Portable- Tow with any vehicle- Boat and trailer only weigh 850 lbs
- Docking, NAV and Anchor Lights- Twin lon docking lights, NAV, LED anchor light
- Aircraft Tilt Safety Switch- Conveniently located light switches and “aircraft” tilt safety switch
- Unsinkable- Tough, maintenance free, UV stabilized, seamless polyethylene, foam filled, unsinkable, rotomolded hulls
- Stainless Steel Hardware
Looking For a Craigcat?
If you’re looking for catamaran boats in FL, we’re confident that you will find exactly what you’re looking for at Craig Cat. We have seven models for you to choose from, including the amazing Tahitian! Visit craigcat.com for more information.